4.24.2009

relieving gas in baby


If you are a breastfeeding mother, there are a few foods one should avoid to help with your baby's digestion.  Be aware of garlics and onions, eating these foods minimally.  Also the cabbage family is important to avoid.  These lovely foods include broccoli, brussel sprouts, turnips, radish, kale, collards, cauliflower, and of course, cabbage.  Peanuts, chocolate, peanut butter, sugar and white flour tend to cause upset stomachs in newborns.  And it is best to avoid possible allergens altogether; dairy, soy, wheat, corn.  Good luck, and happy eating!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I was in need of such article. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.Visit our website to know relieving gas in newbornsin babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I examine your blog site presently share great information right below. I was in need of such article about relieving gas in newborns in babies.

    ReplyDelete